Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, May 15, 2009

Still Waiting...

We are still waiting for baptism pictures from Papa...any day now! Here are a few I got from our good friends.

G-baby's cake was beautiful and yummy! I think she even got to taste a bit of the icing thanks to Papa. It was retaliation for Daddy giving her her first taste of ice cream the night before ... after everyone went to the hotel for the night!

Tater loved the party...but when doesn't she like to party! She had been looking forward to this day for at least a month and even opted to skip Kids' Club (aka Sunday School) so she wouldn't miss anything! I'm not sure I saw much of her throughout the day but I frequently heard her giggle!

There is more about G-Baby's day on our friend's blog at Dana's Dirtworks. Stop by for a peek!

No comments:

Post a Comment