Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, May 29, 2009

Staying on Her Toes!

Well, tonight was the recital dress rehearsal...enough said! The night could have been MUCH better and I definitely have learned from my mistakes! Tater WILL nap tomorrow afternoon! I WILL pack an endless supply of snacks! I WILL find a way to make her costume less itchy! I WILL end the night with a well-deserved glass of wine!

Tater found a comfy spot to watch the show!

Coming on stage for the ballet piece

Group Ballet Shot

Ballet

Jazz
(This was after she screamed about the itchies and before she ran off stage to sit on my lap!)

Waiting for Tap
(Notice how Tater is sitting - she was ALL done!)

ALL DONE!

The bandanna was to be around her neck - wasn't happening!
Tap with tears

More tap with tears!

Finale Group Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment