Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Still Here!

We've had a crazy, busy week! I spent 4 out of the 5 days in all-day training to learn some new math things for my kindergarten classroom. It was nice to spend time with adults and to learn new things, but I am SO not used to working a full day! Then Mimi and Papa and Nana and Pap arrived late Thursday night for the weekend. We had fun showing them around, celebrating Papa's belated birthday, having an early visit from the Easter Bunny, exchanging some anniversary gifts, and eating a lot! It was busy, a bit stressful at times, and - of course! - crazy! There are pictures to share and stories to tell, but now I must create some lesson plans for tomorrow...I try to be prepared and I know my school kids have been missing me! Watch for new posts coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment