Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 7, 2010

My First Award!

Last week I got my first blog award! Thank you, Beth at Raising Three Sons...Not a Bow in Sight!
The rules for accepting this award are:
  • Put the logo on your blog.
  • Pass the award on to 10 bloggers...or as many as you want!
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

And so my award goes to:

1. Dana at Dana's Dirtworks - We began this blogging journey together and it has kept us connected across the states and the miles!

2. Kristine at Mommy Needs Therapy - She says it how it is and keeps it real! Her entries can bring me back to earth!

3. Terra at Sitting on an Oak - This is one the first blogs I began reading and I still go back every day...love her toy recommendations!

4. Emily at The Pilot's Wife - I love reading about her adventures and goals!

I must be really bad at this award-giving thing! I'm going to stop there and let these gals enjoy the spotlight! Thanks again, Beth!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Thanks so much for thinking of me! I'm going to fess up right now and say that I'm terrible about reposting awards, but I'm so, so flattered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for thinking about me. IT is amazing how many people we find and enjoy on the web. I am not as good a commenter as I once was - and I slack,after 2 years, from time to time but I love all the blogs I read and all the people I have met! You have always been a joy and deserve this sunshine award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much!! This is just what I needed this weekend and it is much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete