Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, October 30, 2009

Out of the Mouths of Sprouts!

Tater: Momma, I miss Papa and Mimi.
Momma: I'm sorry, Tater, but we'll see them soon.
Tater: Everything would be so much better if they were sitting right next to me!

*************************************

Tater: I'm wearing sweat pants just like you do all the time, Momma! I can be cozy, just like you!
(I guess I need to change up my wardrobe a bit!)

**************************************

Tater (calling Bruiser): Oh, sire! I need your help in the castle!

**************************************

Daddy to Miss Wiggles (at dinner last night): Miss Wiggles, don't lick the table!

**************************************

Momma to Miss Wiggles (this morning after a very LONG night!): Hello, my little bed-buddy! You know, you have your own bed you can sleep in?
Miss Wiggles: *wiggle, wiggle* and *giggle, giggle*

**************************************

Thank goodness it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment