Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Chickens, the Modern Day Dinosaurs

Bruiser had a dinosaur party...unless you've been living under a rock, you already knew that! His closest friend and neighbor, J, went shopping for Bruiser's gift. He insisted to his mother, in that lovely 3-year-old way, that they had to get Bruiser a chicken. It was determined that the chicken is the dinosaur of the modern-day world. The story was shared. We laughed. Bruiser got a dinosaur book from J and his family. We moved on...or so we thought!

This morning, as I was getting ready to head to school to spend the morning in an empty classroom (the district had a 1 hour delay and no am kindergarten due to icy roads...but I still had to be there even if I had no students...don't ask!), I heard Bruiser say "I'm all done playing chickens for now." Yes, he did! Not that I know what chickens he was talking about or how one plays chickens...but one thing became extremely clear - Bruiser and J must have a secret chicken society that we must get to the bottom of!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment