Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, January 31, 2011

Randomness At The House!

Ever have one of those days where the world takes over and you can't seem to get ahead? That is pretty much every day in The House of Sprout...but Saturday was pretty extreme and I thought I should share a few visions with the bloggy world!
The pile of cuddle blankets on the couch...

Cheerios on the slide we keep inside the house when it's too cold to play outside...

Remnants of the cupcakes that certain children were told NOT to eat...

The groceries Daddy so helpfully carried in from the car so I could rest my shoulder...

***************************
Then some randomness...

The snowman Daddy and the kids built
(using their snowman kits from Auntie M and Uncle C!)

Tater rolling the head!
(Love the expression!)

And the dinosaur dirt cups I made for Bruiser's party...there was even a dinosaur "egg" (aka gumball) buried in the dirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment