Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, December 7, 2009

Really???

One of my mom's favorite sayings is "God never gives you more than you can handle." I used to agree but I think He and I need to have a LOOOOONG talk!

Someone has been sick in this house almost every day for the past two months. And I'm not exaggerating! It started with Tater and the dreaded H1N1 and has gone downhill ever since. Now Miss Wiggles has had a fever and cough since Friday. A trip to the doctor diagnosed an ear infection and the possible start of a lung infection. Joy. Luckily, Bruiser only has a cold...today. It can always change.

And then Daddy woke up with a stomach thing this morning. And, you know, the only thing worse than sick children is a sick husband! At least the worse seems to have past and hopefully it won't make its way through the house.

So now I'm off to feed my animals, put two down for nap, drop one off at preschool, pick up a prescription, and swing by the grocery store. What a great sick day for me!

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain. We just went through the same thing and it lasted almost four weeks for us- UGH! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete