Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, January 5, 2017

Favorite Binges!

***Please celebrate with me...this is my fourth day in a row posting!!!!  I'm on a roll!!!!***

In the past year, we made the decision to cut back on our cable (no DVR, no high definition box) and added in subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, and Amazon Prime.  I think the plan to save money backfired but we spent very little on movies and never go to concerts...so I feel I can justify my spending here :)

So I thought today I'd share some of my favorites and some of the favorites I've watched with my husband...because we all know there are shows husbands just have no interest in!!!!

My favorite "background" shows (to fill my days :) )...


Friday Night Lights
(Tim Riggins?  Tammy Taylor??  Need I say more??)

Gilmore Girls 
(The original episodes are the best, of course!)

Hawaii Five-O


Blue Bloods
(I want to join the Regan family!)

House
Hart of Dixie
Gossip Girl
One Tree Hill
The OC
90210 (the original and the remake)
The Glades
The Good Wife
Royal Pains
Pretty Little Liars
When Calls the Heart (Hallmark)
Cedar Cove (Hallmark)
Army Wives
Nashville
Damages
Chicago Med
Ally McBeal
Dawson's Creek


And the shows I watch with the Mr. -
Hell on Wheels
Blacklist
This Is Us
Madam Secretary
Mad Men
The Following
Prison Break
House of Cards
Longmire
Chicago PD
Homeland


TWD
(Because we need to study how to survive the zombie apocalypse!  And the story line is so good...it's not just killing zombies, I promise!)


The Crown
(So good!)

Designated Survivor
(Love it!)


NCIS
(We started watching from the beginning...because we aren't sure we ever did! And Kate is my favorite...always!)

Any suggestions of must-see shows we are missing?  
We attempted Breaking Bad and Dexter but couldn't stick with them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment