Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Our Little Ballerina (and Tap Dancer and Jazz Dancer!)

It's recital weekend...yes, Mother's Day weekend...I know! But once we survive Friday and Saturday, Sunday is all mine! So here are the shots from rehearsal...I'll upload the video later. We are so proud of our little twinkle toes!
This was as I finished her hair...tonight we are having it done at the hairdresser...it's just easier!

Full costume...minus shoes.

Backstage...

...and on stage!

Opening number "Dance to the Music"

Ballet - "My Special Angel"

Picking her nose
(And Daddy just told her she can't do that on stage because she'll embarrass her mother and father...oh, the things we say!)



Jazz - "The Twist"
Tater is the best twister I've ever seen, if I may say so myself!


Watching her teacher dance

Waiting...

...and waiting...

...and waiting!

Explaining something!

Love this one!

Tap "Achy, Breaky Heart"
And to think...next year Wiggles will be dancing too!


No comments:

Post a Comment