Related Posts with Thumbnails

Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day - Part 2

We spent the rest of the day finishing things up around the house...not that our list is any shorter! Here are a few shots from the weekend that didn't make the previous post.

Bruiser got these building toys at IKEA yesterday.
They are like a younger version on Kinx...and are really cool!
This arrived on Friday.
It's an early birthday present from Papa and Mimi...thank you!
I have been asking for such a beach cart for the past four years...this year Mimi told me to order it and be done with the never-ending search! It will be put to good use this year!
And this was the big project for the weekend...we actually build this farmhouse table from scratch! AMAZING!

Here it is stained completely. Don't you love the cardboard pieces under the legs?!?
Tomorrow I will add the polyurethane coat and we'll be able to eat on it. Next week, we plan to add two benches...and I might even attempt to build them all by myself!
Yes, I know! We are a bit crazy around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment