Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Just Like Mommy

So, when I went to pick up Tater from preschool on Monday, they were playing outside. It took me a minute to locate her on the playground...because she was wearing different clothes than the ones I sent her in. Oops! She must of had a little accident...which surprised me because that has never happened before.

I asked her why she had different clothes on and she told me she had gotten a bit wet. I questioned the teacher if she had had an accident and she kind of brushed me off...now, I was a bit curious about what really happened!

Finally, on the way to dance class later that night, Tater finally revealed what happened.

Tater: "Mama, I was trying to go to the bathroom like you do."
Me: "What? What do you mean by that?"
Tater: "You know when you don't sit all the way down? And then my pants got all wet!"

Yes, my daughter was trying to be like her germ-a-phobe mother who refuses to sit on a public toilet seat! So, once I got done chuckling, I told her she's not old enough to do that until she is 12!

1 comment:

  1. CRACKS ME UP! I am so the germophobe mom...Thankfully mine haven't followed suit on the toilet yet!

    ReplyDelete