Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What I Learned This Week

This week I'm joining Jo-Lynne's carnival - with a list!

I learned...

...quick weekend trips are never quick!

...our life never seems to go as planned - why do children always get sick when you are out of town? And have to travel 6 hours in the car to get home?

...I don't dread Daddy going away on business - I CAN do this all on my own!

...it feels really good to crawl into bed at 8:00 and watch TV!

...I need a cleaning lady!

...two-year-olds love the praise they get for using the potty but still refuse to do it own their own! Come on, Bruiser Boy...we want to stop buying diapers!

...Miss Wiggles will NEVER give up her bottle!

...the sweetest thing ever is watching your baby take her first step...to you!

<>

1 comment:

  1. She walked?!?!?! That's wonderful. I am very happy (and a little sad it will be awhile before I can witness it) for the little wiggler. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete