Related Posts with Thumbnails

Thursday, March 19, 2009

A Weekend with the Grandparents

This past weekend, my parents visited for the first time since G-Baby was born around Halloween. They arrived very late Thursday evening and Tater couldn't been happier! I woke her and told her there was a surprise downstairs. She saw Papa, dove out of my arms and into his, and hugged him forever!

The kids got to spend quality time with Mimi and Papa while Mommy and Daddy went to work, ran errands, and enjoyed a night away. In spite of the random illnesses (ear infections and fevers), they managed to have a few adventures and explore the outdoors in anticipation of spring.

I want to know when Papa ever did this with me when I was growing up -
if I remember correctly, we weren't even allowed to write on the driveway!

No comments:

Post a Comment