Related Posts with Thumbnails

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Toddler-isms

This weekend we have had the pleasure of visiting with Mimi and Papa. Tater got her "Papa Fix" and Papa and Mimi got to spend time enjoying all three grandchildren. Perhaps the best part of the weekend was that Mommy and Daddy got to go out to a fancy dinner and stay away overnight - what a treat! As we were getting ready to leave on Friday evening, I came down stair in my dress (probably the first one I have worn in six months!) and Tater stopped in her tracks when she saw me "Momma, are you going to the Stars?" (aka Dancing With The Stars). After I enjoyed her flattering praise, I began to search the house for appropriate shoes - Mommy shoes were not going to cut it for this dinner! I tried on a pair of HIGH heels, walked down the hallway and told Daddy there was no way I could wear those because they were killing me. Tater walked down the stairs and told Papa, "Mamma's not wearing her tappin' shoes - they're KILLING her!" We laughed about it the entire night!

No comments:

Post a Comment