Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday - January 2016

***I'll update later with pictures...technical difficulties!!!***

So...it is the last Wednesday of the month...which means it is time for another What's Up Wednesday Post! I am joining MelShay and Sheaffer for their super fun link up party!


What We're Eating This Week...


Dear Hubby got some disappointing bloodwork results this week so we are going low-carb!
Monday - Cheeseburger Pie (yum!)
Tuesday - CP chicken tacos (made into a salad)
Wednesday - honey mustard chicken tenders and veggies
Thursday - Asian sesame chicken and rice
Friday - steak sandwiches and veggies
Saturday - breakfast for dinner (eggs, waffles, bacon, fruit)

What I'm Reminiscing About...

All the snow we had last year in New England!  We have family in PA and they got hit hard by Jonas and are trying to telling we have no idea what it's like...ha!  Their 20+ inches have nothing on the 70+ we had last year!

What I'm Loving...

Cozy days at home
Not working :)
I officially have to decide about next year by the end of the month and I'm so excited that we can make this work and I get to stay home forever (or so I hope!)  I loved my time as a teacher but I love being a full-time mommy even more!

What We've Been Up To...


Lots if sickness...ugh!
There has been a nasty upper respiratory virus floating around and Bruiser got hit first.  Which then triggered his asthma...which is scary and almost landed us in the ER yet again.  But a great doctor was right right on top of treatment we avoided that nightmare!  Then he shared with Tater and Bubba.  So we've had round-the-clock breathing treatments every 4 hours...so think "newborn sleeplessness" and I'm there.  But as of today everyone is back at school and I'm praying we've beat this stupid virus! 

What I'm Dreading...

Painting the girls' bedroom!
I hate disorder but I know I'll be thrilled when it's all done and things are back to normal!

What I'm Working On...

Planning Tater's 11th birthday...yes, that's right...11th!
And this is in the works...

And I challenged myself to make an afghan this winter instead of just scarves (because we already have too many!!!)...and I'm already planning my next one as soon as this one's done!

What I'm Excited About...
Healthy children...lol!

What I'm Watching/Reading...

With the husband...

During the day... 

And reading... 


What I'm Listening To...

4 children who have been spending WAY too much time inside!!!!

What I'm Wearing...

All the comfy clothes...yoga pants, leggings, sweaters!!!


What I'm Doing This Weekend...

Painting the girls' bedroom...or entertaining the troops while Daddy paints :)  
Exciting stuff!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment