Related Posts with Thumbnails

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Ten Reasons I'm Not Jealous My SIL and BIL are in Hawaii

10. We are getting about six inches of snow by Monday - I wouldn't want to miss that!
(Update - we ended up with more like 12 inches - nothing better!)

9. I get to change Bruiser's poopy diapers! I'm sure I would miss that smell!

8. I get to take all three children to the doctor on Tuesday for well check-ups. Gosh, I love a challenge!

7. My winter coat is my favorite piece of clothing!

6. I love cleaning snotty noses - I probably wouldn't get to do that in Hawaii.

5. I would miss the added stress of yippy-yappy Shadow!

4. I need constant noise in my world - the ocean waves of Hawaii could not compete with the screams and whines of my children.

3. I would really have to work hard to get sunburned in March at home - who needs to worry about sunscreen at this time of year?

2. The sand would irritate my dry, cracked skin.

1. Sitting on the beach, watching the waves, and reading a book without any interruption would be way too boring!


We hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing time, C &J!
We really do ... most of the time!

1 comment: