Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Review: God's Wisdom for Mothers


Let my mouth be filled with Your praise
         And with Your glory all the day.
                                                        Psalm 71:8

Booksneeze gave me the opportunity to review this perfect little gift book for mothers...and just in time to start planning Mother's Day gifts!  I struggle to find a quality chunk of time each day to spend in the study of God's word...my children always seem to have more immediate needs.  This collection provides the perfect boost for even my worst day!  When I'm having a down moment, it's a quick resource to turn to as a quick reminder that I am not in this alone. 

I have also found the collection to provide an excellent resource for those times when you are look for that perfect verse to include in a note, card, or blog post.  The variety of verses meets the needs of multiple purposes.

So as you think ahead to Mother's Day, I recommend checking out this resource!

No comments:

Post a Comment