Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

SO WHAT! Wednesday!

This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
I've already decorated for Christmas.  The season is short and we like to enjoy it!  There is nothing wrong with being festive a bit early!
I have to take a "Migraine Day".  Until I can get these headaches under control, there will be days like that and it's ok.  My kids are not missing out :) and it renews me to make the good days better!
I say "no" to play dates and appointments when I just can't mentally handle them.  This is a tough season in our lives and sometimes it's ok to put ourselves first and do what we need to do to feel mentally stable.
I have to buy all new wrapping paper because mine got moldy in the basement.  It would be frugal but I can make it fun and get just what I want instead of what's left over after the holidays!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment