Related Posts with Thumbnails

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Secret Santa Book Exchange!

Thanks to ElizabethCourtney and Ashley for arranging and hosting the Secret Santa Mommy&Me Book Exchange!
Sweet Turtle Soup

I was paired with Jamie and Reese at Cocktails & Carseats!  I love the books they sent us!



There is a family joke about flamingos in our house.  My father (Papa) once made the mistake of saying how ugly they were...and he now has a massive collection of everything flamingo!  It's an unspoken challenge to try to find the ugliest one ever.  So my kids are fascinated by "Papa's birds" and we try to collect all books that involve flamingos...so this is PERFECT!


On the recommendation of another blog (which I've since forgotten!) I had ordered Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children earlier this year.  I finally read it this September on our beach vacation.  Not my typical genre of books but I couldn't put it down!  So I was thrilled to see that Jamie had sent me the sequel and can't wait to snuggle up on the couch this winter and continue the story!



Thank you, Jamie, for sending us a fabulous treat in the mail!

And I was partnered with Whitney and you can visit her blog here to see what we sent her!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the books! The girls love the Boynton and Im finishing up a book before I start your recommendation :) Oo! I want to read Hollow City, those old pictures really piqued my interest from the first book (maybe a little more than the actually story lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flamingo book looks great, and too funny about the flamingo-ing of your dad. I hope you enjoy your book as well! Looks interesting.
    ps. Don't forget to add your post to the link up too!

    ReplyDelete