Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Yes, It's Really Happening!

This sweet little girl has decided to grow up and be old enough for kindergarten! Where did those five years go?!? I remember the little peanut we brought home from the hospital and now she's ready to hop on the big yellow school bus tomorrow! I thought I was okay with this...I teach kindergarten after all!...but now I know how all those mommies feel as they drop off their babies in my classroom each September. It's probably a good thing that I have to take Bruiser to his first day of preschool and Daddy is taking Tater to kindergarten. It could be a bit embarrassing for the kindergarten teacher to be crying at her own school!


Oh, and a note to Tater: This is it! No more growing! I going to by a brick for your head tomorrow so we can put a stop to this silly business! We want to keep you little a bit longer!


Have a great first day of kindergarten, Tater!

No comments:

Post a Comment