Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, January 1, 2010

Getting Back In The Swing Of Things!

After being away for a week, it should be understandable that there is a lot to do. But then add in Christmas and New Years and the "to do" list multiplies!

So, I know my blogging has suffered and my plan is to fix that! And address the fact that I've been blogging for an entire year...thinking about a giveaway...maybe!

Here is my "to do" list for this weekend:

  • unpack all the gifts
  • sort and organize toys - you know, what to keep and what to pass on (the old, not the new!)
  • go grocery shopping (after planning this week's menu)
  • buy diapers and toilet paper (you know, the REAL important things in life!)
  • spend some Christmas money (clothes or a coffee maker? Or maybe both!)
  • write January lesson plans
  • laundry (what a surprise!)
  • miss Tater while she is Papa and Mimi's house for the next two weeks
  • figure out the new camera
  • BLOG!!!!!!
So, without further ado, I'm off to dry my hair and get busy! See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment