Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Since I'm TRYING to get back into blogging with more regularity (especially since I love reading about all of you!), I thought this little question-and-answer would be a fun way to "re-introduce" myself!  Thanks to Sarah for sharing it!

1. Are you named after anyone? 
No...my parents wanted my name to be unique and not connected to any family members.  I think there was a distant friend of my mom's who had a daughter with the same name and that's where my mom had heard it.  My dad wanted to name me Annie and that has been my nickname since I was born...and what all my nephews and niece call me :)

2. When was the last time you cried? 
Sunday...when I bit my tongue while chewing steak and trying to correct my 3-year-old who was throwing his food!

3. Do you have children?  
Yes - 4!!  Tater is 11, Bruiser is 9, Sassy is 7, and Bubba is 3.  Oh, and the husband...you understand!

4. Will you ever bungee-jump? 
Never!  I've always said I'm afraid of heights but I think its more about the falling...and this is the epitome of falling!

5. What’s your favorite cereal? 
Banana Nut Crunch :)

6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? 
Usually, their clothes because I love clothes!  But also how they carry themselves and treat others around them...so important to me in this changing world.

7. What is your eye color? 
Brown (Brown Eyed Girl!)

8. Scary movie or happy endings? 
Happy Endings :)

9. Favorite scents? 
Vanilla, always!

10. Summer or winter? 
This is tough!  I love the freedom of summer but HATE to sweat!  I love the coziness of winter but HATE the messy side of snow and ice (especially living in New England!)

11. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? 
We took a "second" honeymoon to St. Thomas and St. John - I still fantasize about returning someday, without children!

12. Do you have any special talents? 
I'm super-organized (Type-A personality!)!

13. Where were you born?
Pennsylvania

14. What are your hobbies? 
Reading, crafting, binge watching TV shows :)

15. Do you have any pets? 
A giant crayfish named Harry Jr. the Third (It's Tater's and it's creepy big!!!)

16. Favorite movie?
The American President (LOVE, LOVE, LOVE).

Feel free to copy these questions and answer them on your own blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment