Related Posts with Thumbnails

Friday, February 5, 2016

Friday Favorites

Hey, Hey!  It's FRIDAY!  I hope you've had a great week and are looking forward to an even better weekend.  Today, I'm joining, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites.

One
We had temperatures in the high 60s earlier this week.  
A favorite was listening to the kids playing outside!

Two 
I made cookies for an after-school snack this week...so stay-at-home mom-ish!
I got these cookie sheet liners for Christmas and they are the absolute best!!!!!

Three 
These were my bargain of the week, maybe the year!
Bubba and I were poking around a local thrift store and found these Ugg boots for $12.99!
Perfect condition and in my sister-in-law's size...so fun to gift her with this find!

Four 
I've been leaving love notes for the kids this week...their sweet smiles are a favorite!

Five 
Snow day!
I loved these days as a teacher...now that I'm on the other side as a mom, I have mixed feelings!
But I am happy to snuggle in for the day!

Six 
I've been spending my evening knitting.
This cozy soon-to-be afghan is a favorite!

Seven 
One of my yearly goals was to work on bible journaling and illustrating.
I spent a few minutes last night and this pass time is quickly becoming a favorite!

And here is to surviving my first snow day as a mommy!  Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment