Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Three More Sleeps!



We are anxiously counting down the last few "sleeps" until summer vacation starts at the House of Sprout!  These last few weeks of school have really hit us hard.  Bruiser started with a high fever last Sunday, which lasted until Thursday!  And we all know what that means...no school or babysitter until it normal without medication for 24 hours.  Just what we needed so close to the end!  And then guess what?  Because that's how we roll...Tater started with the same fever this Sunday.  I'm hoping she can make it to school tomorrow for her end-of-the-year celebration...even if I have to break the 24 hour rule a bit! 

So, if that wasn't enough, we had a change in childcare starting this past Monday...with one week left!  But we were able to send them to the new sitter who will be watching them starting in September...and they LOVE it!  I don't have to drop them off until 8:30 each morning...but we were out of the house by 8:00 this morning...they were so excited!  It warms my heart that they are so excited but also makes me wonder if they were missing out on something by not having others to play with the past three years that we've had someone watch them in our home.  Not that I would change the convenience for anything!

Now that my migraine has left for the day, I'm hoping to make it through the rest of the week without too many issues.  Three more sleeps and three more days!  I need summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment