Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Summer Has...

...officially kicked my you-know-what! I haven't blogged in over a week...but I have some good (maybe?) excuses! We spent a week at the shore, where I had to "borrow" wireless service to even check my email...not exactly set-up for blogging! Then last week Daddy went away camping in Maine and left me home...alone...with the children. It was a BIT busy! And now this week we are at Papa and Mimi's house, enjoying the sights and sounds of my childhood...while my camera cord is back at home! So next week will be full of pictures and stories...I know, you can't wait!

Oh, and just wait! We'll be home for a week, have a quick camping trip planned (because we are crazy like that!), I have to get my classroom ready at some point, and then three out of the five of us have to head back to school (Mommy to teach, Tater to kindergarten, and Bruiser to preschool). Life never seems to give us a break or a moment to breath!

So my posts will most likely be spotty but things will settle down some day and we will return with some form of normalcy...so keep visiting and checking for that moment!

1 comment:

  1. You have an adorable family! I'm a new follower from blog frog. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete